Thursday, July 26, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses although not able to wounded by Jiang Xue

Good eye.
But that is not the real killing. Followed by an alloy arrow in her dodge the three alloy arrows was a relative latecomer fired armor can not be covered thigh, just when I thought must be blood spatter time, Jiangxue, let me once again to see her extraordinary
At the same time I saw her in Young itself to avoid that three sounded again, but this time it is Jiangxue rely on the internal force is very easy to pick the alloy Arrow go through.
Seeing this, my heart secretly praise-41 is indeed the swordsman, extraordinary strength, but admire for her, but the attacks still continue alloy Arrow constantly thrown into the River Snow, Jingle when the sound came, but actually no one can shoot Jiangxue slightly frowned, and put away the alloy arrows instead of steel arrows, and the thousand arrows shot The fired Jiangxue already about to close to the trees Jiangxue re forced back.
However, although the Jiangxue forced to go back, but the mobile space is also a greater escape the thousand arrows hair easier, watching her nimble body kept jumping maneuvers on the ground, I is not any way after all, was not high enough, the thousand arrows hair will simply not much, so one time they actually caught in the stalemate.
Face of agility Jiangxue, I really is no way in the middle of the swordsman I have ever seen, no doubt this Jiangxue. this Jiangxue not as good as internal forces are also very good.
Must find a way to change this situation, I do not imagine that thieves and Xueniu of soldiers because regardless of the outcome as was asked to end to go. So, I had to draw a mosaic of yellow level First burst of rapid-made of steel arrows, heavy rain, although not able to wounded by Jiang Xue, she burst rush, and then, in her confusion, a hidden steel arrows into the fire dragon arrows severely hit Jiangxue wearing armor chest, and intense flame is fleeting.
Sudden flame makes Jiangxue shocked scream resounded through the sky, the fire dragon arrows dark armor on the left, and I potential burns Jiangxue subconsciously block in the face with both hands, even with her head a few locks of hair also been a calamity, fire under the ashes.
I stopped the attack, quietly waiting Jiangxue calm. Jiang Xue awkward appearance, looked as if to escape from the scene of the fire in my heart and having a hard time contains tears in the eyes of this stubborn girl, but never dropping under . I do not know what prompted her to be so hard, but her spirit is really very shock.
I did not capitulate, just looked at her silently. Few minutes later,fake oakley sunglasses, Jiang Xue looked up, face up at me, then

No comments:

Post a Comment